Based in the North West of Moscow at Rosinka - a gated complex with indoor and outdoor sports facilities and artificial turf football pitch.
The British Football School week-long non-residential camps will take place outdoors, with alternative indoor facilities available in case of bad weather. Lunch-times will consist of fun football games and quizzes and tactical discussion.
Food is an extra 500p in the Rosinka restaurant.
Location: Rosinka Sports Complex, IRC Rosinka. Angelovo Village, Krasnogorsky oblast, Russia (map).
– Monday 29th June to Friday 3rd July 2020
– Monday 6th July to Friday 10th July 2020
– Monday 13th July to Friday 17th July 2020
– Monday 20th July to Friday 24th July 2020
– Monday 27th July to Friday 31st July 2020
– Monday 3rd August to Friday 7th August 2020
– Monday 10th August to Friday 14th August 2020
– Monday 17th August to Friday 21st August 2020
Camp Length: 5 days (non-residential)
Extra: New BFS training kit.